Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.
I got tired of doing videos at home, trying to fit into a box gym’s “community”, then not being able to do the workouts I wanted to do at my local "globo-gym"... so I broke out to create the environment that would enable my success. Turns out, I'm not alone. The hill-jacked Garage Gym is designed on purpose to be a smaller, home-like environment. I’ve evolved over the past 6 years as a coach and gym owner and At JBC I want to accomplish a few things:
- I want to get to know you. I want to know where you are today, your history with fitness, what motivates you, and brings you joy.
- I want to understand your personal goals – inside and outside the gym. This is how we find the best ways to reach them!
- I want to establish your baseline, and setup milestones so you can see how close you are to your goal, so we can measure your progress in a real and understandable way. This is how you stay encouraged on the journey!
- I want to make the plan with you. Doing this work together, I provide the guidance, the science and the experience, you provide the history, goals and baseline – together we create the plan that is realistic, measurable, and achievable! I want to help you be your best YOU!
- I want to give back! Jordan's Barbell Club was established in 2013 to honor the Memory of my Daughter, Jordan Michaela Johnson (June 5, 1995 – June 4, 1997) - in Her Honor we sponsor youth athletes to insure no kid misses out on sports due to money and we support local youth service organizations in the Jackson County area. If you’re going to spend money on coaching, spend your dollars where they make real change!
Head Coach, Tara Johnson, is a CrossFit® Level 2 Trainer coaching all levels of fitness since 2013.
Jordan’s Barbell Club offers one on one and group training grounded in strength, conditioning and skills building.
Jordan's Barbell Club Mission